An estimated 300 million people worldwide suffer from asthma.
This number will grow by more than 100 million by 2025.
More than 11 million people have been diagnosed with COPD in US, but millions more may have the disease without even knowing it.
Improve quality of life for asthma and COPD patients by providing early warning of respiratory attacks
- Predict events before they occur
- Generate personalized insights
- Increase awareness to triggers
- Improve patient adherence to treatment
and… it’s affordable for everyone!
World’s first affordable smart spirometry
- Entirely mechanical device attached to smartphone
- Easy to use – no wires, no power needed
- Innovative device converts exhaled air into an acoustic signal
- Proprietary algorithm extracts spirometric values
- Disease management platform for both patient and care provider
Data analysis enables smart prediction for better management and prevention
- Predictive alerts based on location, time and user data
- Personal insights tailored for each individual
- Enhanced awareness of exacerbation triggers
- Incorporated environmental data such as weather, pollution and pollen
Guidance & feedback
Ensure proper use and correct test exhalation maneuver
Alert patient, caregivers and clinicians to provide timely interventions
Enable actionable early recognition of exacerbation and improvement
Record lung function measurements, symptoms, triggers, and medications
Remind users to take medications and perform tests
Cloud and EMR
Enable integration with electronic medical record and Cloud backup
CTO & Co-Founder
Dr. Dekel Shlomi
Leave your details to get early access to our product
Zarhin 13 Ra’anana, Israel 4366241
+972 (76) 8899800